Dear Energy stakeholders,
We would like to draw your attention to the West African Clean Energy and Environment Trade Fair and Conference, eWACEE'20, which will take place virtually in September 2020. It will be organized by Delegation of German Industry and Commerce in Lagos.
eWACCE'20 will have three important focus areas:
- Clean Energy (Electric Mobility, Renewable Energy)
- Circular Economy (Bio-plastics, Waste Water Recycling, Energy Efficiency, Clean cook stove, mini grids)
- Extraction, filtration, treatment
- Wastewater / Sewage management
- Irrigation and water resource management
- Water, sanitation, health
- Universal access to water
Events will take place in English.
You can now pre-register for the event for free on www.wacee.net in order to participate in all events and to get in contact with companies who are participating.
As a company or an enterprise, you have the possibility to actively present yourself on eWACEE'20 by renting a virtual booth. More information on fees for renting a virtual booth on www.wacee.net or in the attached eBook.