The Bintumani association was founded in 1998 by German and Sierra Leonean citizens. The social and economic consequences of the civil war that lasted until 2002 for Sierra-Leone are immense. From the founding of the association until today, Bintumani has handed over ten overseas containers with relief supplies to the partner organisations in Sierra-Leone. In many on-site visits Bintumani supported the partners with know-how and energy. For example, training courses for medical staff were held; German doctors operated in the field of paediatric surgery. At present, the focus is on the sustainable development of Sierra Leone. Energy technology plays an important role in this.
1. At the moment we are involved in the following institution
and equipment of workshops for the
Training as an energy specialist
EDUREC – EDUCATION RENEWABLE ENERGY CENTER
2. Dr. M.Wright and his team (from Kassel) organize and regularly carry out pediatric surgery in his native country.
3. We collect and send workshop equipment and tools for professional trades (metal, wood) to Sierra Leone.
4. Various training institutions have been and are being equipped with mainly mechanical sewing machines.
5. Schools received and receive hardware (computers, monitors, network material) to equip rooms for teaching in various PC applications.
6. Involvement in the help of the hospital in Mattru Jong far away from the capital
7. Help for the “Klin Salone” group in its efforts to carry out orderly waste disposal in Freetown, Sierra Leone. Finding a way out of unemployment.
8. Furthermore families get access to electrical energy through us in different villages, for example in Meni Curve.
Please support our work with donations or cooperation.